|Headquarters||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
Palem Srikanth Reddy (Chairman), |
Ameen Khwaja (CEO)
LatestOne.com also known as LatestOne, is an e-commerce company that operates as an online retailer of mobile and technology accessories. The company was founded in October 2014 by Ameen Khwaja, an Indian entrepreneur. LatestOne follows an inventory-based model and operates through its warehouses in New Delhi and Hyderabad. It then delivers products with its private brand PTron to selected locations in the country. LatestOne receives a substantial number of monthly visitors and processes a significant volume of sales since it started operations. LatestOne is India’s largest online consummer electronic retailer.
The origin of LatestOne is rooted in the evolution of Palred Technologies Limited formerly known as Four Soft Technologies Ltd., a logistics and transportation software product company created in 1999. Palred was founded by Palem Srikanth Reddy, an Indian entrepreneur who also served as its Managing director in the early years. Reddy served as the CEO of FPalred Technologies Limited until October 14, 2008. Palred Online Technologies Pvt., a subsidiary of Palred Technologies Ltd, owns LatestOne.
Ameen Khwaja, an Indian digital marketing entrepreneur, is the current CEO and Managing director who founded LatestOne in October 2014. Khwaja, LatestOne CEO, envisioned an inventory-based model company which keeps track of quality and manages customer relations. In July 2015, LatestOne claimed 1 lakh orders, included several types of products  with its private label name PTron.
The company is planning to invest Rs 15 crore to increase its operations, double its customer base in 2017 and improve its website performance. By the end of 2016, LatestOne has received a total fund of INR 50 crore from Angel fund and Series A.
- "LatestOne to invest Rs 15 crore, aims 2 million users by FY17". The Economic Times.
- "LatestOne.com Declares 50% Growth In Revenue". Channel Times.
- "Surprise Your Mom With Tech Gifts This Mother's Day". TechTree.
- "PTron launches Xoto 7 smart watch for Rs 1,999". Deccan Chronicle.
- "LatestOne.com crosses 2.5 million shipments". Deccan Chronicle.
- "Palem Srikanth Reddy, CMD, Palred Technologies Ltd". India Infoline. July 19, 2016.
- "Palred Tech invests Rs. 30 cr in e-commerce portal LatestOne". The Hindu – BusinessLine. April 12, 2017.
- "LatestOne.com achieves 1 lakh orders in month of July 2015". Business Standard. August 4, 2015.
- "LatestOne.com eyes Rs. 500 cr revenues". The Times of India (Hyderabad). May 15, 2015.
- "LatestOne.com launches two new game pads". Deccan Chronicle.
- "Palred Technologies to invest Rs 30 cr in LatestOne.com". India Today. April 2017.
- "LatestOne.com Leaps To New Technology – 50% Faster Now, In The Top 1% Sites". IT Voice. November 23, 2015.
- "Tech accessories online store LatestOne.com raises investments worth Rs 50 crores". Express Computer. December 22, 2015.
|This retail business article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an Indian company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|