Lateysha Naomi Henry
25 November 1992
|Residence||Port Talbot, Wales, United Kingdom|
|Occupation||Television personality, model, singer|
|Television||The Valleys (2012–2014)|
Big Brother (2016)
Lateysha Grace (born Lateysha Naomi Henry, 25 November 1992) is a Welsh television personality. She is best known for appearing in all three seasons of MTV reality series The Valleys. In 2016, she appeared as a contestant on the seventeenth series of the Channel 5 reality television series Big Brother. She is the sister of St. Helens RLFC winger Regan Grace.
Grace began her reality television career on MTV series The Valleys in 2012, at the age of nineteen. She is known for quotes she says on the show such as "tamping", "fuming", "raging", and also came up with "Valleywood", which she then went on to get tattooed. She has starred in all three series of the show, featuring in every episode.
On 7 June 2016, Grace entered the Big Brother house to participate in the seventeenth series. She was never nominated for eviction. She was eliminated as part of an "Annihilation Week" twist on 12 July 2016, when contestant Jason Burrill was required to evict a fellow Housemate, She's a sagittarian and she shared her starsign with housemates Andrew Tate, Charlie Doherty and Evelyn Ellis.
In April 2014, Grace released her first single "You Beautiful" which also featured D-Jukes, though it failed to chart. The single was a large plotline in the third series of The Valleys, where her fellow housemates were underwhelmed with the finished track. In her autobiography, Grace noted: "I think a huge part of it all was jealousy. It could have been a classic hit but they still wouldn't have admitted they liked it because none of the other housemates had anything substantial going on in their lives."
Before The Valleys, Grace worked as an accounts administrator, in beauty as a hairdresser, and in a fish and chip shop while attempting to launch a career as a glamour model. Grace has featured in many men's magazines including Nuts. In 2014, she appeared nude in a photoshoot for Zoo following a breast enlargement and nipple reduction.
She has a daughter, Wynter, with ex-boyfriend Ben Charles.
- Grace, Lateysha. Valleywood - The Autobiography of Lateysha Grace. John Blake Publishing. ISBN 9781784183516. Retrieved 24 March 2017.
I was officially named Lateysha Naomi Henry
- Turner, Paul (8 June 2016). "Lateysha Grace: Everything you ever wanted to know about that the former Valleys star". South Wales Evening Post. Retrieved 22 June 2016.
- Battson, Francesca (10 June 2016). "Lateysha Grace: Everything you need to know". Closer. Retrieved 22 June 2016.
- Grace, Lateysha (2015). Valleywood: The Autobiography of Lateysha Grace. John Blake Publishing Ltd. ISBN 1784182699.
- Rigler, Natasha (17 December 2013). "The Valleys' Lateysha Grace launches affordable clothing range". Reveal. Retrieved 22 June 2016.
- Sisk, Emma (21 March 2013). "Lateysha Grace reveals suicide attempts and how she found solace in drugs and casual sex". Wales Online. Retrieved 22 June 2016.
- "The Valleys - Cast Biographies". Viacom Press. Retrieved 22 June 2016.
- Manning, Jenny (30 July 2013). "Lateysha to have £4k boob op after cruel nipple Twitter jibes". The Sun. Retrieved 22 June 2016.
- Storey, Katie (21 June 2013). "Lateysha Grace's ex-boyfriend Ben Charles is "amused" by Big Brother baby backlash". Reveal. Retrieved 22 June 2016.