Latham A. Burrows
He was the son of Rev. Roswell Burrows (1768–1837) and Jerusha (Avery) Burrows (1771–1838). He removed to Oswego, New York. In 1816, he married Sarah Lester.
In 1848, he was Collector of Tolls for the Erie Canal at Buffalo.
New York State Comptroller Lorenzo Burrows (1805–1885) was his brother.
- History of the Town of Stonington, County of New London, Connecticut by Richard Anson Wheeler (1900; pg. 283)
- The New York Civil List compiled by Franklin Benjamin Hough (pages 125ff, 139, 326 and 386; Weed, Parsons and Co., 1858)
- Burrows genealogy at RootsWeb
- Marriage notice, transcribed from the Connecticut Courant, at RootsWeb
- The Buffalo Directory (1848; pg. 37)
|New York State Senate|
Samuel G. Hathaway
| New York State Senate
Sixth District (Class 1)
Grattan H. Wheeler