From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Latifa or Lateefa is a female Arabic first name which means gentle, pleasant or cute, corresponding to Latif. It may refer to:
- Latifa (singer), or Latifa Arfaoui, Tunisian pop music singer
- Latifa Baka, Moroccan author
- Lalla Latifa Hammou, widow of king Hassan II
- Latifa Ben Mansour, Algerian writer and linguist
- Latifa al-Zayyat, Egyptptian activist and writer
- Princess Fawzia-Latifa of Egypt, Egyptian princess
- Latifa Soyuoz, Azerbaijani singer
- Latif (disambiguation) / Lateef (disambiguation)
- Latifa School for Girls
- Latifa Tower
- Latife (disambiguation)
- Queen Latifah
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Latifa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.