Latigo may refer to:
- Latigo leather, a heavy, durable, and supple cattle hide leather that is combination tanned.
- Latigo, a strap used in Western saddlery to connect the cinches to the rigging. Shares its name with the latigo leather used to make it.
- Fisker Latigo CS, an automobile
- Latigo (comic strip) by Stan Lynde.
- Spanish surname dating back to the period of the Spanish Armada and migrating to many countries in which the Spanish colonized such as Philippines, Argentina, Mexico and United States.
- Surname among Luo ethnic community in Uganda and Kenya.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Latigo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.