Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Latina or latina in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Latina or Latinas most often refers to:
- Latinas, a demographic group in the United States
- Latino (demonym), a term used in the United States for people with cultural ties to Latin America.
- Latin Americans
Latina and Latinas may also refer to:
- Latina Televisión, a Peruvian television network.
Arts and entertainment
- Latina (magazine), a monthly American magazine
- Latina, an album by Cristina Pato
- Latina (album), a 2016 album by Thalía
- Province of Latina, a province in Latium (Lazio), Italy
- Valle Latina, a valley of Lazio, Italy, from south of Rome to Cassino
Language and science
- Lingua latina or Latin, from the Latin name of the language
- Latina (genus), a genus of parasitic wasps
- Latina (architecture), the most common type of northern Indian shikhara (tower or spire on top of a shrine)
- Latina Calcio 1932, an Italian football club formerly known as Unione Sportiva Latina Calcio.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Latina.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.