|This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Industry||Digital marketing, search engine marketing|
|Andrew Kimberley (Head of Digital Strategy), Rick Lamb (Head of Operations)|
Number of employees
Latitude Digital Marketing Ltd. is a UK digital marketing agency that specialises in pay-per-click advertising, search engine optimisation, content marketing, social media advertising and online display advertising. Latitude is owned by Callcredit Information Group, a data business and credit reference agency. Latitude is headquartered in Warrington with offices in London, Dubai and Kaunas.
Latitude was a 2006 Media Momentum Award winner and a top 20 finalist in 2007, was a Sunday Times Tech Track top 10 company and a Red Herring 100 Europe Finalist. Latitude was ranked 50 in the 2007 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA, and 10 in the 2007 Deloitte Technology Fast 50 UK.
In January 2011, Callcredit Information Group acquired Latitude Digital Marketing.
In 2014 Latitude was the winner of the 'Best Use of Search - Gaming' award and finalists in the ‘Best Use of Search - Retail' award in the European Search Awards.
In November 2015, Andrew Kimberley joined Latitude as Head of Strategy & Innovation from his previous role as Head of Digital Operations at Moneysupermarket.com. At the same time, Rick Lamb was appointed Head of Digital Operations, leaving his previous role as Vice President of Search from iProspect.
- "Latitude Group Official Site". Latitude Group. Retrieved 6 July 2016.
- "Deloitte Technology Awards". Deloitte. Deloitte LLP. Retrieved 24 June 2015.
- "European Search Awards Previous Winners". European Search Awards. Retrieved 24 June 2015.
- "MoneySuperMarket's Kimberley to lead digital at Latitude". Prolific North. Retrieved 8 July 2015.
- "Latitude Digital Marketing to Restructure for Growth Following Strategic Review". Callcredit. Retrieved 8 July 2015.