Greaves achieved much success in regional age category competitions. After a runner-up finish in the 100 metres hurdles at the 2001 CARIFTA Games (youth section), she returned the year after to win a 100/300 m hurdles double at the 2002 CARIFTA Games. After moving into the junior (under 20) category, she won two straight 100 m hurdles titles at the 2004 CARIFTA Games and 2005 CARIFTA Games.
She was a double relay medallist in the youth section at the 2002 Central American and Caribbean Junior Championships in Athletics, including a championship record in the 4 × 100 m relay alongside Shelly-Ann Fraser, Anneisha McLaughlin and Diane Dietrich. She further established herself individually with a gold medal in the hurdles at the 2005 Pan American Junior Athletics Championships. Her last international age category medal came at the 2008 NACAC Under-23 Championships in Athletics, where she was behind Americans Tiffany Ofili and Kristi Castlin.
- Reid, Paul (2012-08-08). Injured Sinclair pulls plug on season. Jamaica Observer. Retrieved on 2015-04-05.
- CARIFTA Games (Under 20 Women). GBR Athletics. Retrieved on 2015-04-05.
- CARIFTA Games (Under 17 Girls). GBR Athletics. Retrieved on 2015-04-05.
- CAC Junior Championships Youth. GBR Athletics. Retrieved on 2015-04-05.
- Pan American Junior Championships. GBR Athletics. Retrieved on 2015-04-05.
- Campeonato Norte, Centroamerica y del Caribe - 18/07/2008 to 20/07/2008, Atletismo NACAC Sub 23, Toluca, Edo. de Mexico, Resultados Archived 2012-05-23 at the Wayback Machine.. Athletics Canada . Retrieved on 2015-04-05.
|This biographical article relating to Jamaican athletics is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|