This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)
|Birth name||Laura Naukkarinen|
|Also known as||Lau Nau|
|Born||1980 (age 41–42)|
|Genres||Folk, psychedelic folk, experimental|
|Occupation(s)||Composer, musician, producer, singer, songwriter|
|Instrument(s)||voice, violin, guitar, keyboard, toy instruments, idiophones|
|Labels||Fonal Records, Locust, Beacon Sound, Yacca, Peippo, POK|
Lau Nau or Laura Naukkarinen (born 1980) is a composer, producer and musician from Finland. She plays also under the moniker Subatlantti, in IAX, a band formed with Kuupuu and Tsembla and is a visiting member of The Matti Bye Ensemble. She was also a member of free improv and psychedelic folk bands Kiila, Päivänsäde, the Anaksimandros, Avarus, Maailma, and the trio Hertta Lussu Ässä formed by fellow acid folk singer-songwriters Islaja and Kuupuu.
Besides of composing and producing her own albums, Lau Nau accompanies silent films live and composes music for feature films, theatre plays, dance and sound installations. Her instrumentation ranges from everyday objects to classical instruments and analog synthesizers.
Lau Nau lives in the Finnish countryside of Kimito island with her husband and two sons.
- Kuutarha (Locust, 2005)
- Nukkuu (Locust, 2008)
- Valohiukkanen, (Fonal, 2012)
- Hem. Någonstans (Fonal, 2015)
- Poseidon (Fonal, Beacon Sound, Yacca, 2017) 
- "about". 22 December 2017. Archived from the original on 22 December 2017. Retrieved 9 July 2020.
- "subatlantti". 10 March 2018. Archived from the original on 10 March 2018. Retrieved 9 July 2020.
- "Lau Nau: Land Without God – LAU NAU". Retrieved 9 July 2020.
- HEM. Någonstans. Fonal. Retrieved 7 July 2015.