|Look up laud in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Laud may refer to:
- Extraordinary praise
- People with the surname Laud
- William Laud (1573–1645), Archbishop of Canterbury
- Derek Laud (born 1964), British political lobbyist
- People with the given name Laud
- Laud of Coutances (6th century), bishop of Coutances
- Laud Humphreys (1930–1988), American sociologist and author
- Laud, Indiana, an unincorporated community in Whitley County
- Laud, a 14-string lute from Spain, played also in diaspora countries such as Cuba and the Philippines, and featured in rondalla music
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Laud.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.