Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up laud in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Laud may refer to:
- Extraordinary praise
- People with the surname Laud
- William Laud (1573–1645), Archbishop of Canterbury
- Derek Laud (born 1964), British political lobbyist
- People with the given name Laud
- Laud of Coutances (6th century), bishop of Coutances
- Laud Humphreys (1930–1988), American sociologist and author
- Laud, Indiana, an unincorporated community in Whitley County
- Laud, a 14-string lute from Spain, played also in diaspora countries such as Cuba and the Philippines, and featured in rondalla music
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Laud.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.