Approaching Laughton village
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Postcode district||LE17 6|
|EU Parliament||East Midlands|
Laughton is a small village and parish situated in Leicestershire, approximately 5 miles west of Market Harborough. Old buildings dominate Laughton with currently only two modern buildings situated in the village. There is a row of cottages opposite the church that has parts dating back to medieval times. The church itself dates back to the 13th century and had a major renovation in 1879. The population is included in the civil parish of Gumley
- "Parish Walks - Laughton - Leicestershire County Council". Archived from the original on 17 May 2009. Retrieved 10 August 2016.
Media related to Laughton, Leicestershire at Wikimedia Commons
- Census 2001 Parish Profile
- Laughton Parish Walks
- Ordnance Survey mapping of Laughton
- Photographs in and near Laughton from Geograph
- 'Laughton', A History of the County of Leicestershire: Volume 5: Gartree Hundred (1964), pp. 213-220.
- Search for designated historic sites and buildings in Laughton