Jump to navigation Jump to search
Launceston may refer to:
- Launceston Airport, a regional airport on the outskirts of Launceston, Tasmania
- Launceston, Cornwall, a town, ancient borough, and civil parish in Cornwall, England, United Kingdom
- Launceston (UK Parliament constituency), a parliamentary constituency in Cornwall
- Launceston, Tasmania, a city in the north of Tasmania, Australia
- City of Launceston (also Launceston City Council), a local government body in Tasmania
- Tarrant Launceston, a small village and civil parish in north Dorset, England
- HMAS Launceston (ACPB 94), an Armidale-class patrol boat of the Royal Australian Navy
- HMAS Launceston (FCPB 207), a Fremantle-class patrol boat of the Royal Australian Navy
- HMAS Launceston (J179), one of 60 Bathurst-class corvettes constructed during World War II
- Launceston Elliot (1874–1930), a Scottish weightlifter
- Launceston Rugby Club, a Cornish rugby club who play at Polson Bridge, Launceston, Cornwall
- Viscount Launceston, a peerage title
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Launceston.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.