Launch My Line
Launch My Line is an American reality competition show that aired on the cable television network Bravo in 2009. The show saw professionals compete against one another in hopes of winning the chance to launch their own clothing line. Each contestant was paired with a professional designer. The show was hosted by Dean and Dan Caten, founders of fashion label Dsquared.
There were 10 contestants competing in Launch My Line. In the order eliminated:
- Dan Karaty- Choreographer
- David Applebaum - Architect
- Kevin Black - Music Executive
- Vanessa Gonzalez - Event Director
- Marilyn Crawford - CEO
- Patrick McDonald - Fashion Writer
- Louanna Rawls - Wardrobe Stylist
- Eric Cubeechee - DJ
- Merle Ginsberg - Fashion Critic
- Kathy Rose - Jewelry Designer -- Winner
- The designer won Launch My Line
- The designer won the challenge.
- The designer had one of the highest scores for that challenge, but did not win.
- The designer had one of the lowest scores for that challenge, but was not eliminated.
- The designer lost and was out of the competition.
|Episode Number||Episode Title||First Air Date|
|1 - 1||What's My Line?||December 2, 2009|
|1 - 2||Fashion Forward||December 9, 2009|
|1 - 3||Walk on the Wild Side||December 16, 2009|
|1 - 4||Bare Minimum||December 23, 2009|
|1 - 5||Wild Card||January 6, 2010|
|1 - 6||Stressed Out||January 13, 2010|
|1 - 7||I Want, I Need||January 20, 2010|
|1 - 8||Finale||February 3, 2010|
- "Launch My Line". epguides & TV.com. Retrieved 2009-12-15.