(Redirected from Launched)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up launch in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Launch or launched may refer to:
- Ship naming and launching, when a ship or boat is dispatched from a slipway, prior to fitting out and commissioning
- Rocket launch, first phase of a rocket flight
- Air launch, the practice of dropping an aircraft, rocket, or missile from a mother-ship
- Launch (Dragon Ball), a character in Dragon Ball media
- Launch Media, creators of LAUNCH magazine and LAUNCH.com
- LAUNCHcast (now known as Yahoo! Music Radio), an Internet radio service
- Sea Launch, ocean-based space launch company
- LAUNCH (Innovation Challenge), a program sponsored by NASA, Nike, USAID and US Department of State
- The Launch, Canadian musical TV show
- The Launch EP, the debut EP from the show
- Launcher (disambiguation)
- The Launching (1968 TV episode) episode of Captain Scarlet
- All articles with titles beginning with "Launch"
- All articles with titles containing "Launch"
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Launch.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.