Launch pad (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Launchpad)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up launch pad in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A launch pad is an above-ground platform from which rocket- missiles or space launch vehicles take off vertically.
Launch pad may also refer to:
- Launchpad (macOS), an application launcher introduced in Mac OS X Lion
- Launch Pad (software), an alternative to the Macintosh desktop developed by Berkeley Systems
- Launchpad (website), used for bug tracking and software development mainly used as part of the Ubuntu operating system
- LaunchPad, Clearspring tool that enables web content to be turned into distributable widgets
- Launchpad, U3 software application for USB flash drives
- Launchpad, a hardware controller for the Ableton Live music sequencer software
- Launchpad, a family of hardware development kits for embedded development from Texas Instruments
- Atlanta–Fulton County Stadium, nicknamed The Launching Pad, former stadium used by the Atlanta Braves
- Launch Pad (card game), game about building rockets and preparing them for launch
- Launchpad McQuack, a Disney character
- Launchpad Records, a record label
- Launchpad, a charity for the homeless based in Reading, UK, co-founded by David Shaw
- Novation Launchpad, a keyboard-less MIDI controller
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Launch pad.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.