Launch pad (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Launchpad)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up launch pad in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A launch pad is an above-ground platform from which rocket- missiles or space launch vehicles take off vertically.
Launch pad may also refer to:
- Launchpad (website), used for bug tracking and software development mainly used as part of the Ubuntu operating system
- Launchpad (OS X), an application launcher for Mac OS X Lion
- LaunchPad, Clearspring tool that enables web content to be turned into distributable widgets
- Launchpad, U3 software application for USB flash drives
- Launchpad, a hardware controller for the Ableton Live music sequencer software
- Launch Pad (software), an alternative to the Macintosh desktop developed by Berkeley Systems
- Launch Pad (card game), game about building rockets and preparing them for launch
- Launchpad (album), 2004 album by the band Particle
- Launchpad McQuack, Disney character
- Atlanta–Fulton County Stadium, nicknamed The Launching Pad, former stadium used by the Atlanta Braves, stadium had a reputation for giving up many home runs
- Launchpad Records, a record label
- Novation Launchpad, a keyboard-less MIDI controller designed by Novation Digital Music Systems
- LaunchPads: A Puzzle Game, a puzzle game released exclusively on Android
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Launch pad.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.