Laura Brown (cyclist)
|Born||27 November 1986|
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
|Height||1.67 m (5 ft 6 in)|
|Current team||UnitedHealthcare Women's Team|
|Discipline||Track and road|
|Rider type||Endurance (track), time trialist (road)|
|2013–2014||Colavita-Fine Cooking Pro Cycling|
|2015–||UnitedHealthcare Women's Team|
Laura Brown is a Canadian cyclist who competes on the track and road including as a member of the Canadian team pursuit team. As a reserve, Brown was part of the Canadian team that won a bronze medal at the 2012 London Olympics in the women's team pursuit. She was also part of the team that won gold at the 2011 Pan American Games in the team pursuit. She also won the points race at the Manchester round of the 2013–14 UCI Track Cycling World Cup. Brown took up cycling in 2002 after giving up competing in gymnastics due to an ongoing back injury. In October 2014 the UnitedHealthcare Women's Team announced that Brown would be part of their squad for the 2015 season.
- 1st Points Race, Challenge International sur piste
- Los Angeles Grand Prix
- "UnitedHealthcare Pro Cycling Team Announces 2015 Women's Roster". UnitedHealthcare Women's Team. 27 October 2014. Archived from the original on 5 January 2015. Retrieved 1 January 2015.
- Malach, Pat (29 May 2012). "Exergy Tour crash won't derail Laura Brown". cyclingnews.com. Retrieved 1 January 2015.
- Tozer, Jamie (29 June 2016). "Returning Olympians highlight Canada's cycling team". www.olympic.ca. Canadian Olympic Committee. Retrieved 29 June 2016.
- Laura Brown at Cycling Archives