Csortan in September 2011
|Occupation||Tv Presenter, Model, MC|
Miss Universe and Miss World
She also hosted Channel 7's BBC Massive Nature, Racing Today, blooper show Good As Gold and was a panelist on Grand Prix TV. In 2009 Laura was the news reader for Fox Sports News from the National News desk. Laura hosted a Behind the Scenes show for Australia's Got Talent in 2012.
Since 2012, Laura has been a regular on Channel 7's The Morning Show where she hosts Travel Segments and weekly Travel Tips.
Master of Ceremonies Career
Laura has performed Internationally as a Master of Ceremonies for the following brands and events: Gday USA for Qantas, Myer fashion launch, Myer Fashions on the field (numerous), Emirates Fashions on the field, Schwarzkopf face of the year, Toyota, Subaru, Mercedes Benz, South Africa tourism, Underdaks hunk of the year search, Master Builders of the year, Wedding awards Bridal show, Ducati events, Good Food expo, Gluten free expo, Business Chicks events,
Laura has appeared as the face of Ralph Lauren Pink Pony campaign (2 years), RSPCA Set a Sister Free campaign, SunSCHine (Sydney Children's Hospital) Variety Club, Pink Hope (Bright Pink Lipstick Day),
|2000 – 2006||The Great Outdoors||Herself||Co-host|
|2007||BBC Massive Nature||Herself||Host|
|2005 – 2006||Wheel Of Fortune||Herself||Hostess|
|2007||Good As Gold||Herself||Blooper Show|
|2009||Fox Sports News||Herself||News Anchor|
|2010||20 to 1||Herself||Sporty, Rich & Sexy (#9.4) |
|2012||Australia's Got Talent||Herself||Host |
|2013||Celebrity Splash||Herself - Contestant|||
|2010 - 2014+||Sunrise and The Morning Show||Herself - Panelist||The Style Squad, The Dilemma, The Jury|
|2012 - 2014+||The Morning Show||Herself - Host||Travel Segments, Weekly Travel Tips|
- Field, Melissa. "The Good Life", The Daily Telegraph, 17 September 2006, URL last accessed 26 November 2006.
- Jeffrey, James, "Postcards From the Cutting Edge", The Australian, 18 February 2006.
- "Laura's got talent". Retrieved 14 January 2020.
- "Laura Csortan". Retrieved 14 January 2020.
- "Stars turn up for G'Day USA". The Sydney Morning Herald. Retrieved 14 January 2020.
- "Laura Dundovic picks 'best dressed' at Myer Fashions on the Field but outshines the winner in monochrome midi dress". Retrieved 14 January 2020.
- "Speakers Profile - Laura Csortan". Retrieved 14 January 2020.
- http://www.travellivelearn.com/sydney-get-ready-for-wednesdays-ralph-lauren-pink-pony-walk/. Missing or empty
- "RSPCA Australia". Retrieved 14 January 2020.
- "Laura Csortan Puckers Up for Bright Pink Lipstick Day". Retrieved 14 January 2020.
- Sporty, Rich & Sexy, retrieved 14 January 2020
- "Yahoo Australia | News, email and search". Yahoo Australia | News, email and search. Retrieved 14 January 2020.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Laura Csortan.|