- Mistakes in the Background (HarperCollins, 2008)
- Ugly Shy Girl (HarperCollins, 2009)
- Echoes (HarperCollins, 2010)
- What Have I Done? Motherhood, Mental illness & Me (Square Peg, 2020)
- Darcy Burdock (2013)
- Lorali (Hot Key Books, 2015)
- Aurabel (Hot Key Books, 2017)
- My Mum's Growing Down (Faber & Faber, 2017)
- Big Bones (Hot Key Books, 2018)
- Angry Cookie (Walker Books, 2018)
- Robin Hood (Samuel French, 2018)
- My ideal boyfriend is a croissant (2019)
- Sequin and Stitch (Barrington Stoke, 2020)
- Butterfly Brain (Templar Publishing, 2020)
- The Lipstick (Walker Books, 2021)
- Walker, Esther (11 April 2009). "The Facebook poets: ten rising stars of British poetry". The Times. London. Retrieved 21 July 2014.
- "9 Questions for Laura Dockrill | fleeting". Archived from the original on 26 February 2013. Retrieved 1 January 2013.
- "Laura Dockrill reveals she was on 'suicide watch' after giving birth to baby - postpartum psychosis account". HELLO!. 9 May 2022.
- "Laura Dockrill on parenting, paranoia and postpartum psychosis: 'I thought I'd been hijacked by a devil'". the Guardian. 19 April 2021.
- Dockrill, Laura (9 July 2021). "My summer of love: 'Every time he kissed another girl, my heart broke'". the Guardian.
- "Opinion: I knew becoming a dad would be tough – but never imagined I'd be visiting my partner in a psychiatric hospital". The Independent. 19 June 2021.
- "How Adele set Laura Dockrill on path to recovery from postpartum psychosis". The Irish Times.
- "Postpartum psychosis: the crippling mental health illness as explained by Laura Dockrill". HELLO!. 17 June 2021.
- Machell, Ben. "Hugo White of the Maccabees on his partner's postpartum psychosis" – via www.thetimes.co.uk.