From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Laura Enevers at the 2012 US Open of Surfing in Huntington Beach, CA.
14 November 1991 |
|Height||5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)|
|Best year||2008 & 2009|
As of March 2015, Enever competes at the highest level of professional surfing, touring with the World Surf League. She finished 10th in final standings for the 2014 Women's Samsung Galaxy Championship Tour.
Surf Career Highlights
- 2016 Tied for 4th at the Pe’ahi Women’s Challenge
- 2015 Hurley Australian Open of Surfing
- 2009 ASP Women’s World Junior Champion
- 2009 Billabong Pro Junior Coffs Harbour
- 2008 ISA Junior World Champion
- 2008 Triple Crown Rookie of the Year
- Laura Enever Surf News, recently winning the 2015 Hurley Australian Open of Surfing over Taylor Wright.
- World Surf League 2015 standings, worldsurfleague.com, retrieved 12 March 2015.
- Women's Samsung Galaxy Tour final 2014 standings, worldsurfleague.com, retrieved 12 March 2015.