Laura Mercier Cosmetics
|Tagline||Flawless has many faces|
From the outset, Laura Mercier Cosmetic's goal was to offer "high-quality, natural-looking makeup products for all skin tones and types", according to the Wall Street Journal. The brand became known for its focus on products to create what it calls the "flawless face", a concept derived from Mercier's reputation for promoting naturalistic makeup. In 2012, it became the official cosmetics brand of Project Runway All Stars Second Season. The company was sold to Alticor, the parent company of Amway in 2006.
- "Gurwitch Products". Alticor. 2012. Retrieved September 13, 2012.
- Anna Chesters (October 10, 2011). "A brief history of Laura Mercier". The Guardian. Retrieved September 13, 2012.
- Tina Gaudoin (August 17, 2012). "Laura Mercier: A Natural Beauty". The Wall Street Journal. Retrieved September 13, 2012.
- Staff writer (June 29, 2012). "Beautiful Lives: Laura Mercier". Style.com. Retrieved September 13, 2012.
- Rebecca Gonsalves (September 3, 2012). "Laura Mercier: 'It's beautiful to think that you can help women to feel more confident'". The Independent. Retrieved September 13, 2012.