|Full name||Laura Ràfols Parellada|
|Date of birth||23 June 1990|
|Place of birth||Vilafranca del Penedès, Spain|
|Height||1.76 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|*Club domestic league appearances and goals|
Laura Ràfols Parellada (born 23 June 1990) is a Spanish former footballer who played as a goalkeeper. She served as the captain for Barcelona, and also represented the club in the UEFA Women's Champions League.
Ràfols started playing football for Atlètic Vilafranca's boys team at the age of five, since at the time there was no female exclusive team for her age range. After three years she joined their girls team and remained a member of the club until joining Barcelona at the age of 14. After a temporary relegation to the second division during 2007–08, Barcelona achieved many trophies with Ràfols as their number one goalkeeper including four consecutive league titles from 2012 until 2015; in each of those years she conceded the fewest goals among the league's goalkeepers.
She has a degree in sports physiotherapy and a master degree in physical activity, health and training.
- FC Barcelona
- Primera División (4): 2011–12, 2012–13, 2013–14, 2014–15
- Segunda División: 2007–08
- Copa de la Reina de Fútbol (4): 2011, 2013, 2014, 2017.
- Copa Catalunya (8): 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- 2011–12 squad in FC Barcelona's website
- "Las guardianas del brazalete". FC Barcelona Official. Retrieved 12 September 2017.
- Ràfols, BDFutbol
- Noguer, Ignasi (16 November 2012). "Portera per convicció" (in Catalan). El 9 esportiu. Retrieved 2 November 2013.
- "Laura Ràfols: 'No daban un duro por nosotras'". Futuros Cracks. Retrieved 26 May 2016.
- "A (Brief) Introduction to FC Barcelona Femenino A, 2011-12". Futfem English Wordpress. Retrieved 14 March 2012.
- "Laura Ráfols, las manos que dirigen el timón del Barcelona". Marca. David Menayo. Retrieved 30 December 2017.
- "Laura Rafols". UEFA. Retrieved 31 January 2018.
- "CATALUNYA DEMOSTRA SOLVÈNCIA I MOLTA QUALITAT EN LA VICTÒRIA DAVANT NAVARRA". Federació Catalana de Futbol. Retrieved 22 December 2017.
- "OXD Care". Lindekin. Retrieved 31 January 2018.