|Born||7 December 1979|
Catania, Sicily, Italy
Laura Torrisi (born 7 December 1979) is an Italian actress. Born in Sicily, she has participated in the Italian version of the reality show Big Brother and was a finalist in the Miss Italia 1998 beauty pageant. She had her first acting role in the 1998 film Mr. Fifteen Balls.
In 2006, she was on the sixth edition of Big Brother, the reality show hosted by Alessia Marcuzzi. She was eliminated in the semifinals with 50% of the votes. In 2007, she had her first big movie role in A Beautiful Wife. In 2009, she was in a miniseries L'onore e il dire - Part II , directed by Salvatore Samperi and Luigi Parisi, broadcast on Canale 5. In 2010, she was in the movie Sharm el Sheikh - An Unforgettable Summer. In 2012, she was in Honor and Respect - Part Three, and in 2014 she was confirmed as a permanent cast member of the second season of the tv series Sin and Shame. In 2015 she was in Honor and Respect - Part Four and then, that same year she was a co-host in the Mistero Adventure program. 
In 2007, she was engaged to the director Leonardo Pieraccioni, with whom she had a daughter on December 13, 2010. They ended their relationship in 2014 and she was then engaged in 2017 to Luca Betti.
- Mr. Fifteen Balls, by Francesco Nuti (1998)
- Lucignolo, by Massimo Ceccherini (1999)
- A Beautiful Wife, by Leonardo Pieraccioni (2007)
- Sharm el Sheikh - Un'estate indimenticabile, (2010)
- Il peccato e la vergogna, by Luigi Parisi - TV series (2010-2014)
- L'onore e il rispetto, by Salvatore Samperi - TV series (2009-2015)
- Le tre rose di Eva 4, by Raffaele Mertes - TV series (2017)
- Sacrificio d'amore - TV series (2017)
- Furore - Il vento della speranza 2, (2018)
- "Furore 2 news su Adua Del Vesco, Laura Torrisi e Massimiliano Morra". 18 February 2018. Retrieved 16 March 2018.
- Mediaset (25 October 1979). "Laura Torrisi". Grande Fratello. Retrieved 25 October 2014.
- "Laura Torrisi". QNM. Retrieved 25 October 2014.
- "Laura Torrisi - Attrice - Biografia e Filmografia - Ecodelcinema". 9 July 2015. Retrieved 16 March 2018.
- Tomasina, Chiara Dalla (2021-01-07). "Laura Torrisi svela la sua ricetta per la felicità: «Tenere i piedi per terra»". iO Donna (in Italian). Retrieved 2021-07-05.
- "Laura Torrisi ricoverata". Today (in Italian). Retrieved 2021-07-05.
- "Laura Torrisi, il ricovero e l'operazione: «Combatto da anni contro l'endometriosi»". VanityFair.it (in Italian). 2021-01-05. Retrieved 2021-07-05.