||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (March 2013)|
Bell in February 2008
|Born||Lauralee Kristen Bell
December 22, 1968
|Spouse(s)||Scott Martin (1997–present)|
The daughter of soap opera creators William J. Bell and Lee Phillip Bell, and sister to Bill Bell, Jr. and Bradley Bell as well as sister-in-law to Maria Arena Bell and Colleen Bell, Lauralee was offered a bit role as a model, Christine "Cricket" Blair, on her parents' show The Young and the Restless in 1983 and that became a contract role in 1986.
Over time, her character matured from a model into a Legal Aid lawyer. Her character also dropped the childish moniker "Cricket", especially after her rival Phyllis (Michelle Stafford) turned it into a pun against her, calling her "the Bug." In January 2005, Bell asked to be released from her contract, and she appears only on a recurring basis.
Lauralee married photographer Scott Martin on October 4, 1997. They have a son, Christian James Martin, born on January 17, 2001 and a daughter, Samantha Lee Martin, born on October 28, 2002. In June 2007, she reprised her role of Christine Blair for a short run on The Bold and the Beautiful. In July 2010, she returned to The Young and the Restless in a recurring capacity. Lauralee co-owned a boutique, On Sunset, which closed in 2009.
- Bonanza - "Ugly Little Girl With Doll" (1970)
- Diagnosis: Murder - "Herself" (1995)
- Walker, Texas Ranger - Kim Rivers (1998)
- Match Game - Panelist (1998)
- Pacific Blue - Christine (1999)
- The Young and the Restless - Christine Blair (1983–2006, 2010-)
- Carpool Guy - Hope (2005)
- Past Sins - Donna Erickson (2006)
- CSI: Miami (2006)
- The Bold and the Beautiful - Christine Blair (2007)
- Soap Opera Award Winner, Outstanding Supporting Actress (1999)
- Soap Opera Award Nominee, Outstanding Younger Lead Actress (1997)
- TEEN Magazine, Favorite Soap Opera Actress (1989)