Lauren Rose Goodger
|Occupation||Television personality, glamour model, beautician, media personality, columnist|
|Television||The Only Way Is Essex (2010–12, 2015, 2016) |
Dancing on Ice (2013)
Celebrity Big Brother 14 (2014)
Celebs Go Dating (2019)
|Partner(s)||Mark Wright (2001–12)|
Lauren Rose Goodger is an English television personality, glamour model, media personality and columnist. She starred in the ITVBe reality show The Only Way Is Essex from 2010 until 2012, debuting in the first series before departing in series 6.
In January 2013, Goodger took part in the eighth series of the ITV ice skating show Dancing on Ice, where she was partnered with Michael Zenezini and finished eleventh after being eliminated in week 2. In August 2014, Goodger entered the Celebrity Big Brother house in the fourteenth series of the show.
The Only Way Is Essex
Goodger was one of the original cast members of the reality television programme The Only Way Is Essex. The first two series of the show mostly evolved around Goodger's relationship with her boyfriend Mark Wright. In the series 2 finale, broadcast on 4 May 2011, she dumped Wright and pushed him into a swimming pool.
Dancing on Ice
|Robin Cousins||Karen Barber||Ashley Roberts||Jason Gardener||Total|
|1||"Girl on Fire" - Alicia Keys||4.0||4.0||4.0||3.0||15.0||Eliminated|
|"Rescue Me" - Fontella Bass||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Celebrity Big Brother
In August 2014, Goodger participated in the fourteenth series of Celebrity Big Brother. She entered the house on Day 1, and has since been linked with Geordie Shore star Ricci Guarnaccio. On Day 14, Goodger was nominated by Frenchy, and therefore faced eviction. She survived this eviction on Day 17. On Day 21, She was nominated again, this time by Edele and James. On Day 24, Goodger became the seventh housemate to be evicted in a double eviction with Ricci.
Lauren has over 750,000 followers on Instagram which uses to market products. In 2019 she, along with Mike Hassini and Zara Holland auditioned to promote a fictitious diet product containing cyanide. The drink was created as part of an investigation by the BBC Three series Blindboy Undestroys the World into Instagram influencers irresponsible marketing of products they have never used.
|2010–12, 2015, 2016||The Only Way Is Essex||Herself||Series regular|
|2013||Dancing on Ice||Herself/Contestant||Place: 11/12|
|2014||Celebrity Big Brother||Herself/Housemate||Series 14|
|2017||In Therapy||Herself||1 episode|
|2019||Celebs Go Dating||Herself|
- Daybreak (15 May 2011, 6 March 2012) - 2 Episodes
- This Morning (16 May 2011, 3 January 2013, 14 January 2013, 15 February 2013, 1 August 2013) - 5 Episodes
- Loose Women (16 May 2011, 4 January 2016, 3 August 2016, 26 January 2017, 15 September 2017) - 5 Episodes
- The Wright Stuff (21 February 2013) - 1 Episode
- 8 Out of 10 Cats (April 2014) - 1 Episode
- Big Brother's Bit on the Side (July, August, September) - 5 Episodes
- Celebrity Juice (25 September 2014) - 1 Episode
- Most Shocking Celebrity Moments 2014 (December 2014) - TV Documentary
- "The Only Way Is Essex went out with a splash as Lauren finally dumped Mark". Metro. DMG Media. 4 May 2011. Retrieved 4 April 2014.
- "Reality stars auditioned to 'promote' poison diet drink". 18 December 2019. Retrieved 7 January 2020.
- "Lauren Goodger stars caught agreeing to flog cyanide drink in sting". Metro. 17 December 2019. Retrieved 7 January 2020.
- Influencers Audition To Promote A New Drink Containing Cyanide | Blindboy Undestroys The World, retrieved 7 January 2020
- TOWIE's Nicola 'doesn't fancy Mick' | The List
- Eames, Tom (20 February 2013). "Michelle Keegan 'angry with Lauren Goodger' over Mark Wright comments". Digital Spy. Hearst Magazines UK. Retrieved 4 October 2013.