||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (May 2015)|
Her appearances include guest appearances on television programs such as Renegade, The Young and the Restless, Silk Stalkings and Married... with Children. She hosted several shows for Playboy TV.
Hays then moved to Nashville, where she recorded her first CD. She co-authored "Medal Of Honor", a song dedicated to the American military that was featured on 3 compilation CDs. She toured for American troops in Okinawa, Iraq, Kuwait and Kosovo.
- Skin, Mr. (2005-01-01). Mr. Skin's Skincyclopedia: The A-to-Z Guide To Finding Your Favorite Actresses Naked. Macmillan. pp. 240–. ISBN 9780312331443. Retrieved July 8, 2012.
- "NOBODY SAID THEY HAD TO COST A LOT TO BE FUN". Roanoke Times. July 23, 1994. p. 10. Retrieved September 22, 2011.
- Parcellin, Chris (July 22, 2003). "Behind The Fluff: Lauren Hays Strips Away The Facade". Film Threat. Retrieved July 25, 2012.
- Chartrand, Stephane (August 4, 2003). "Playboy présente son reality show". Canoe.ca (in French). Retrieved July 25, 2012.
- (November 28, 2009). Charter boat captains to offer veterans free halibut trips, Anchorage Daily News ("a benefit concert is planned for the night before featuring Nashville musician Lucas Hoge and actress Laura Lynn. Both have toured military installations in Iraq, Kuwait and Kosovo").