|Born||November 30, 1987|
Chicago, Illinois, U.S.
|Education||University of Missouri (BJ)|
In 2009, Zima appeared on MTV's Disaster Date. She was hired by Entertainment Tonight in 2015 after a brief stint at Newsy, where she served as a creative director and host. Currently, her coverage for Entertainment Tonight includes hosting The Bachelor: Roses and Rosé, a comedic recap show that is available on YouTube.
- Swartz, Tracy. "'Bachelor' host Chris Harrison dating Elgin High grad Lauren Zima". Chicago Tribune. Retrieved February 12, 2020.
- "Lauren Zima Is ET's Newest Correspondent". ET Online. Retrieved February 12, 2020.
- Igoe, Katherine J. (2019-05-20). "Chris Harrison's New Girlfriend Is Also a TV Host". Marie Claire. Retrieved 2019-08-07.
- "Lauren Zima Bio, Age, Wedding, Boyfriend, Husband, Net Worth". LIVERAMPUP. 2019-05-12. Retrieved 2019-08-07.
- Swartz, Tracy. "'Bachelor' host Chris Harrison dating Elgin High grad Lauren Zima". chicagotribune.com. Retrieved 2019-08-07.
- "'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison and 'ET' reporter Lauren Zima reveal they are dating". Reality TV World. Retrieved 2019-08-07.
- Staff, The Ringer (2019-07-25). "The Next Bachelor and 'Paradise' Anticipation With Chris Harrison and Lauren Zima". The Ringer. Retrieved 2019-08-07.
- "Chris Harrison's Girlfriend Just Trolled Him So Hard on His Birthday". E! Online. Retrieved 2019-08-07.