|Date of birth||3 September 1986|
|Place of birth||Monrovia, Liberia|
|Height||1.86 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Before becoming a professional player, Lawrence played for various clubs in Mali at the junior levels like Stade Malien, Djoliba Athletic Club and AS Sigui where he won the Malien League in 2002 with Stade Malien and Malien Cup with Djoliba Athletic Club in 2003.
Lawrence began his professional career with Renacimiento FC in 2005. He played in forty-eight league matches for the Equatoguinean club. He won the Equatoguinean League with the club in 2005, 2006 and 2007.
In the same season, he came back to Spain and signed a contract with CA Pulpileño.
He also spent a brief spell in Greece with Platanias scoring two goals in seven league matches and Apollon Smyrni where he played for the club in two matches. In the same season, he moved to Saudi Arabia where he signed a contract with Al Raed of the Saudi Professional League for whom he scored one goal in one match.
Just after one game for Al-Raed, on 30 July 2013 he came back to Oman and signed a contract with one of his former clubs, Al-Shabab Club. He scored one league goal in twenty five league matches for the Oman Professional League club in the 2013–14 Oman Professional League.
When Doe played in Mali for Stade Malien, he met with Izetta Sombo Wesley, president of the Liberia Football Association who was in Bamako with the national team in the 2002 Africa Cup of Nations. They exchanged telephone numbers, but finally Doe was never called by Liberia. In 2005, he transferred to Renacimiento and accepted to play for the Equatorial Guinea, then coached by Brazilian Antônio Dumas. With his adopted nation, Doe appeared in the 2006 CEMAC Cup, the 2008 Africa Cup of Nations qualification and the 2010 FIFA World Cup qualification (except against South Africa in Malabo). Also, he appeared in B matches against Brazilian side Cruzeiro Esporte Clube and the regional team of Pará de Minas in 2005, the Region of Murcia and Extremadura in 2007, and at the Mundialito de la Inmigración y la Solidaridad in 2009.
- With Stade Malien
- Malien League (1): 2002
- With Djoliba
- Malien Cup (1): 2003
- With Renacimiento
- Equatoguinean League (3): 2005, 2006, 2007
- With Al-Shabab
- "9 Foreign-Based Players For Equitorial [sic] Guinea". liberiansoccer.com. Archived from the original on 13 April 2014.
- "RESERVE STADISTE SUR RENACIMIENTO:Quand Malifoot induit le Stade en erreur". malikounda.com. Archived from the original on 6 October 2011.
- "الغيني لورانس دوي يصل مسقط للانضمام الى فريق الشباب العماني". KOOORA.
- "Lone Star Finally Out". liberiansoccer.com. Archived from the original on 25 November 2010.
- "Jogadores negam falta de interesse em jogo-treino". cruzeiro.org.
- "Murcia gana por la mínima a Guinea Ecuatorial". archivo.marca.com.
- "La selección extremeña inicia su andadura con una victoria". archivo.marca.co.
- "Victoire du Nzalang sur le Red Star de Montreuil (France) 1:4". france-guineeequatoriale.org.
- "Football : Le Nzalang rencontre l'UNFP à Albertville : 2-2". france-guineeequatoriale.org.