Laurence King Publishing
This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
Laurence King Publishing is an independent publishing house based in London, with offices in Europe and the USA. It was founded by Laurence King in 1991. 
Laurence King Publishing publish over 120 new titles every year for the mainstream adult, children's and gifting markets, on topics including architecture, art, design, fashion, film, photography and popular culture.
In 2017 Laurence King Publishing founded a Berlin-based subsidiary, Laurence King Verlag, and acquired BIS Publishers, based in Amsterdam. 
Laurence King Publishing is a participant in The Book Chain Project.
Laurence King Publishing has published a number of popular titles, including a monograph on the American designer Saul Bass; a book by illustrator Marion Deuchars, Let’s Make Some Great Art; the art history text A World History of Art by Hugh Honour and John Fleming; and a series of adult coloring books by Scottish illustrator Johanna Basford.
- Mark Lamster (8 September 2011). "An Interview with Laurence King". Design Observer.
- "About Us". Laurence King Publishing.
- Natasha Onwuemezi (15 September 2017). "Laurence King Publishing expands into Europe". The Bookseller. Retrieved 20 February 2019.
- "The Publishers". Book Chain Project. Retrieved 20 February 2019.
- Anderson, Elizabeth (26 April 2015). "Adult colouring book craze doubles print run of popular title Enchanted Forest". The Telegraph. Telegraph Media Group Limited. Retrieved 27 February 2016.