|Full name||Laurent Lefèvre|
|Born||2 July 1976|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|Weight||67 kg (148 lb)|
|2004–2010||Brioches La Boulangère|
Laurent Lefèvre (born 2 July 1976 in Maubeuge, Nord) is a French former professional road bicycle racer, last for UCI Professional Continental team Bbox Bouygues Telecom. He is one of only three Festina team riders who was named as being clean in the Festina doping affair in the 1998 Tour de France. He is the brother of racing cyclist David Lefèvre and the cousin of racing cyclists Olivier Bonnaire and Marion Rousse.
- Combative rider for Stage 8, 2008 Tour de France
- Critérium du Dauphiné Libéré - 1 stage (2003)
- Bayern-Rundfahrt - 1 stage (2003)
- A Travers le Morbihan (2002)
- GP de Villers Cotterêts (2002)
- Prueba Villafranca de Ordizia (1997)
- Vuelta Ciclista de Chile - 1 stage (1997)
- World U19 Road Race Championship - 2nd (1994)
- World U19 Time Trial Championship - 3rd (1994)
- "Foulées d'Ors (athlètisme) : l'écho et la réaction" [Golden strides (athletics): echo and reaction]. La Voix du Nord (daily) (in French). 18 February 2013. Retrieved 5 August 2014.
- "Olivier Bonnaire vient renforcer l'Entente Cycliste Vieux Condé-Péruwelz-Bury" [Olivier Bonnaire strengthens Entente Cycliste Vieux Condé-Péruwelz-Bury]. La Voix du Nord (daily) (in French). 9 January 2013. Retrieved 5 August 2014.
- "Marion Rousse". Lotto Belisol Ladies. Retrieved 5 August 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Laurent Lefevre.|
- Profile at Bouygues Télécom official website (in French)
- Laurent Lefèvre at Trap-Friis.dk
|This biographical article related to a French cycling person born in the 1970s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|