Laurus Technical Institute
Laurus Technical Institute was an American for-profit technical college with three locations in Georgia. Founded in 1986 as ETI Careers Institute, the school offered travel and tourism programs. It became accredited in 1991. In 2007, the school changed its name to Laurus Technical Institute and began offering programs in the allied health and allied trade programs.
CEO Terry Hess closed the school without notice in March 2015.
Laurus Technical Institute was accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) and authorized by Georgia's Nonpublic Postsecondary Education Commission. Laurus Technical Institute also participated in federal Title IV Student Assistance programs and was approved for the training of veterans in the state of Georgia.
- Medical Assistant
- Medical billing and Coding
- Medical Office Administration
- HVAC training (Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
- Hoff, Valerie; King, Michael (March 23, 2015). "Technical college shuts its doors without warning". WSFA TV. Atlanta, Georgia. Retrieved August 28, 2015.
- Laurus Technical Institute Official Web Site
- Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology Official Web Site