Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Lausanne in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lausanne is city in Switzerland.
Lausanne may also refer to:
- Lausanne (district), a district in the canton of Vaud, Switzerland
- Lausanne Township, Pennsylvania, a township in the U.S.
- Lausanne Collegiate School, a school in Memphis, Tennessee, U.S.
- Lausanne Hall, a dormitory at Willamette University in Oregon, U.S.
- Lausanne Congress (1867), the second congress of the International Workingmen's Association
- Lausanne Congress of Supreme Councils of 1875, a gathering of Scottish Rites Masons
- Conference of Lausanne, a 1922–1923 conference to replace the Treaty of Sèvres
- Treaty of Lausanne, a 1923 peace treaty signed in Lausanne, Switzerland
- Lausanne Conference of 1932, that resulted in an agreement to suspend World War I reparations
- Lausanne Conference of 1949, convened by the United Nations Conciliation Commission for Palestine
- First International Congress on World Evangelization, a 1974 conference in Lausanne, Switzerland
- Lausanne Covenant, a Christian religious manifesto produced at the Lausanne Congress
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lausanne.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.