Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Lausanne in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lausanne is city in Switzerland.
Lausanne may also refer to:
- Lausanne (district), a district in the canton of Vaud, Switzerland
- Lausanne Township, Pennsylvania, a township in the U.S.
- Lausanne Collegiate School, a school in Memphis, Tennessee, U.S.
- Lausanne Hall, a dormitory at Willamette University in Oregon, U.S.
- Lausanne Congress (1867), the second congress of the International Workingmen's Association
- Lausanne Congress of Supreme Councils of 1875, a gathering of Scottish Rites Masons
- Conference of Lausanne, a 1922–1923 conference to replace the Treaty of Sèvres
- Treaty of Lausanne, a 1923 peace treaty signed in Lausanne, Switzerland
- Lausanne Conference of 1932, that resulted in an agreement to suspend World War I reparations
- Lausanne Conference of 1949, convened by the United Nations Conciliation Commission for Palestine
- First International Congress on World Evangelization, a 1974 conference in Lausanne, Switzerland
- Lausanne Covenant, a Christian religious manifesto produced at the Lausanne Congress
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lausanne.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.