From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lauterbach may refer to:
- Lauterbach, Austria, a village in Brixen im Thale in the Kitzbühel Mountains
- Lauterbach, a locality close to Mulhouse where Claude Louis, Comte de Saint-Germain had an estate
- Lauterbach, Baden-Württemberg in the district of Rottweil
- Lauterbach, Hesse in Vogelsberg district
- Lauterbach, Rügen in the district of Vorpommern-Rügen
- Lauterbach, Thuringia in the district of Wartburgkreis
- Lauterbach (surname), a German surname, including a list of people bearing the name
- Lauterbach (company), a German electronic design automation company
- Lauterbach, a tributary of the Brixentaler Ache in the Brixental valley, Austria
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lauterbach.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.