Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up laver in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Laver may refer to:
- Richard Laver (1942–2012), a mathematician known for his results in set theory
- Rod Laver, an Australian professional tennis player
- Laver (seaweed), a type of algae
- Laver (surname), and persons with the name
- River Laver, a river in North Yorkshire, England
- Lavatorium, a washing facility in a monastery
- A basin for ritual purification
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Laver.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.