Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up law in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Law is a system of rules that regulate behavior.
Law, LAW, laws, or LAWS may also refer to:
Other common meanings
- Law (principle), universal principles that describe the fundamental nature of something
- Law enforcement, sometimes referred to as "the law" or "lawmen""
- Statutory law, a written law created by one or more legislators
- Law, Dundee, an extinct volcanic peak at the centre of the Scottish city of Dundee
- Law, South Lanarkshire, small town in Scotland
- Laws, California, United States, an unincorporated community
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Law (comics), fictional supervillain
- Marshall and Forest Law, two characters from the Tekken video game series
- Trafalgar D. Water Law, a character from the anime and manga One Piece
- Law (band), a seventies funk / rock band from Ohio
- "Law", a song by David Bowie from his album Earthling
- "Law" (Yo Gotti song), by Yo Gotti featuring E-40 from his album The Art of Hustle
Other arts, entertainment, and media
- L.A.W. (comics), a limited series comic book published by DC comics
- Live Audio Wrestling, a professional wrestling call-in show
- Law, one axis of the alignment system used in the role-playing game Dungeons & Dragons
- Law (film), a 2020 Indian Kannada film
- Light anti-tank weapon; see anti-tank warfare
- Laser Weapon System or LaWS, a United States navy laser weapon
- Lethal autonomous weapons system or LAWS, autonomous robots designed for military applications
- League of American Bicyclists, formerly known as the League of American Wheelmen
- League of American Writers
- Palestinian Society for the Protection of Human Rights (also known as LAW)
Science and mathematics
- Laws of science, established principles thought to be universal and invariable
- Law (stochastic processes), a specific form of law in the stochastic processes subfield of mathematics
- LAW, IATA airport code and FAA location ID for Lawton–Fort Sill Regional Airport, Comanche County, Oklahoma, United States
- LAW, station code for Landywood railway station, England
- Laws (dialogue), a dialogue by Plato
- Laredo Law, a defunct 2004 af2 arena football team in Laredo, Texas
- USS Laws (DD-558), a destroyer which served in World War II
- Flight control law, a flight computer mode in a fly-by-wire aircraft.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Law.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.