Minister for Law, Justice and Human Rights (Pakistan)
|This article is part of a series on the
politics and government of
The Law Minister of Pakistan heads the Ministry of Law, Justice & Human Rights. He serves in the cabinet of the Prime Minister.
As of June 2015, the portfolio is held by Pervaiz Rashid, the Minister of Information, Broadcasting and National Heritage. His predecessors were Babar Awan, Senator Mola Baksh Chandio, and Farooq Naek.
- Ministry of Justice (Pakistan)
- Constitution of Pakistan
- President of Pakistan
- Prime Minister of Pakistan
- Pakistan Bar Council
- Foreign Minister of Pakistan
- Interior Minister of Pakistan
- Court system of Pakistan
- "Khawaja Asif becomes Defence Minister, Pervaiz Rashid made Law Minister". Associated Press of Pakistan. 27 November 2013. Retrieved 28 January 2014.
Minister for Information, Broadcasting and National Heritage Pervaiz Rashid has been given additional charge as Minister of Law, Justice and Human Rights.
|This article about government in Pakistan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|