Law of nature
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Law of nature or Laws of nature may refer to:
- Physical law, a scientific generalization based upon empirical observation
- Natural law, any of a number of doctrines in moral, political, and legal theory
- Scientific law, statements based on experimental observations and describe some aspect of the world, implying a causal relationship
- Laws of science, statements that describe, and predict phenomena as they appear in nature
- Law of the jungle, the idea that in nature, the only "law" is to do whatever is needed for survival
- "Laws of Nature" (Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.), episode of television series Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Law of nature.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.