From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up lawman in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lawman may also refer to the Scandinavian legal office discussed under lawspeaker.
Television and film titles
- Lawman (TV series),a hit American western series produced in 1958–62 by Warner Bros. and starring John Russell as Marshal Dan Troop on the ABC network.
- Lawman (film), American western directed in 1971 by Michael Winner and starring Burt Lancaster as Marshal Jared Maddox
- Justified (TV series), (originally named Lawman) an American crime drama created by Graham Yost; scheduled for broadcast on FX channel
- Steven Seagal: Lawman, a program on A&E starring Steven Seagal
- Lawman (late 12th century–early 13th century), English poet; first known writer on subject of Arthurian legends; usually referenced as Layamon
- LAWMAN, Danish cartoon figure structured as satire of American superheroes; created in 2002 by Erwin Neutzsky-Wulff and drawn by Jørgen Bitsch
- Lawman (horse) (born 2004), French thoroughbred racer; winner of 2007 Prix du Jockey Club
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lawman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.