Lawnside School District
|Lawnside School District|
|426 Charleston Avenue
Lawnside, NJ 08045
|Grades||Pre-K to 8|
|Superintendent||Dr. Ronn H. Johnson|
|Business administrator||Theresa Tutt|
|Students and staff|
|Enrollment||405 (as of 2014-15)|
|District Factor Group||B|
The district is classified by the New Jersey Department of Education as being in District Factor Group "B", the second-lowest of eight groupings. District Factor Groups organize districts statewide to allow comparison by common socioeconomic characteristics of the local districts. From lowest socioeconomic status to highest, the categories are A, B, CD, DE, FG, GH, I and J.
For ninth through twelfth grades, public school students attend Haddon Heights High School, which serves Haddon Heights, and students from the neighboring communities of Barrington and Lawnside who attend the high school as part of sending/receiving relationships with the Haddon Heights School District. As of the 2014-15 school year, the high school had an enrollment of 761 students and 67.8 classroom teachers (on an FTE basis), for a student–teacher ratio of 11.2:1.
Lawnside Public School served an enrollment of 274 students in the 2014-15 school year.
Core members of the district's administration are:
- Dr. Ronn H. Johnson, Superintendent
- Dawn Leary, Business Administrator / Board Secretary
- District information for Lawnside School District, National Center for Education Statistics. Accessed December 7, 2016.
- Taxpayers' Guide to Education Spending April 2013, New Jersey Department of Education. Accessed April 15, 2013.
- NJ Department of Education District Factor Groups (DFG) for School Districts, New Jersey Department of Education. Accessed October 28, 2014.
- About Our School, Haddon Heights High School. Accessed October 28, 2014. "Haddon Heights High School serves over eight hundred students from three local towns: Haddon Heights, Barrington, and Lawnside."
- Haddon Heights School District 2013 Report Card Narrative Archived 2014-02-21 at the Wayback Machine., New Jersey Department of Education. Accessed February 24, 2015. "Professional development with our two sending districts, Barrington and Lawnside, continues to increase so that our students enter high school with the same educational background."
- School data for Haddon Heights Jr-Sr Hs, National Center for Education Statistics. Accessed December 12, 2016.
- School Data for the Lawnside Public School, National Center for Education Statistics. Accessed May 14, 2017.
- New Jersey School Directory for Camden County, New Jersey Department of Education. Accessed December 29, 2016.
- Lawnside School District
- Lawnside School District's 2015–16 School Report Card from the New Jersey Department of Education
- School Data for the Lawnside School District, National Center for Education Statistics