The Right Rev. Laurence Frederick Devaynes Blair, MA (1868–1925)  was an Anglican priest: a missionary bishop in South America  in the first half of the twentieth century.
He was educated at Pembroke College, Cambridge  and ordained in 1892. He was Curate of Portman Chapel from 1892 to 1895 when he became Rector of Chedgrave. He was Chaplain at Bellary then an Army Chaplain. He was with the Church Parochial Mission Society, from 1906 to 1910 when he became Bishop of the Falkland Islands.
- ^ Bishop Blair The Times(London, England), Friday, Nov 20, 1925; pg. 17; Issue 44124
- ^ "The Clergy List, Clerical Guide and Ecclesiastical Directory" London, Kelly’s, 1913
- ^ Falklands Info
- ^ “The churchman's missionary atlas” London, Society for the Propagation of the Gospel in Foreign Parts, 1912
- ^ ‘BLAIR, Rt. Rev. Laurence Frederick Devayne’, Who Was Who, A & C Black, 1920–2008; online edn, Oxford University Press, Dec 2007 accessed 31 Aug 2012
- ^ ECCLESIASTICAL APPOINTMENTS The Standard (London, England), Friday, November 08, 1895; pg. 8; Issue 22263. 19th Century British Library Newspapers: Part II.
- ^ Ecclesiastical Intelligence The Times(London, England), Monday, Jan 17, 1910; pg. 19; Issue 39171