Lawrence Municipal Airport (Massachusetts)
Lawrence Municipal Airport
|Owner||City of Lawrence|
|Location||North Andover, Massachusetts|
|Elevation AMSL||148 ft / 45 m|
The airport is home to the Essex County Composite Squadron of the Civil Air Patrol.
The airport covers 420 acres (170 ha) and has two paved runways: 5/23 is 4,997 x 150 ft (1,524 x 46 m) and 14/32 is 3,901 x 100 ft (1,189 x 30 m). Fuel is offered by four fixed-based operators.
In the year ending September 1, 2006 the airport had 83,200 aircraft operations, average 227 per day: 85% general aviation, 13% air taxi, 1% military. 234 aircraft are based at the airport: 86% single engine, 11% multi-engine, 2% helicopters and <1% jet.
- Angel Flight New England is a nonprofit, 501(c)(3) tax exempt corporation that provides free air transportation on private aircraft for patients, as well as blood, organs, tissues/donors.
- Eagle East Aviation is an owner-operated fixed-base operator (FBO) located at the southwest side of the airport. Eagle East offers a large array of services designed to cater to the aspiring pilot on up to corporate jets.
- Four Star Aviation is a family-operated fixed-base operator (FBO) located on the west side of the airport. Four Star Aviation specializes in providing fuel and services to jet operators, as well as piston/turboprop aircraft (airplanes and helicopters), aircraft maintenance, and aircraft sales. Four Star Aviation offers the only self-serve 100LL fueling station on the airport, available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Finally, Four Star Aviation hosts the North Andover Flight Academy and MBM Helicopters, specializing in helicopter training and maintenance.
- Falcon Air Inc. offers fueling, oxygen, parking, aircraft maintenance, aircraft modifications, aircraft parts, and aircraft sales/leasing/brokerage services.
Opened in 2014, Dominic's Diner, located in the terminal, serves breakfast and lunch.
- Lawrence Municipal Airport, official site
- Four Star Aviation, a Fixed-Base Operator (FBO)
- Falcon Air, a Fixed-Base Operator (FBO)
- Eagle East Aviation, a Fixed-Base Operator (FBO)
- Dominic's Diner
- FAA Airport Diagram (PDF), effective September 9, 2021
- FAA Terminal Procedures for LWM, effective September 9, 2021
- Resources for this airport: