Michael Parsons, 6th Earl of Rosse
Lawrence Michael Harvey Parsons, 6th Earl of Rosse (28 September 1906 – 5 July 1979) was an Irish peer. He was the son of William Edward Parsons, 5th Earl of Rosse, whom he succeeded in 1918, and Frances Lois Lister-Kaye. He was educated at Eton College and Christ Church, Oxford
Marriage and children
- Brendan Parsons, 7th Earl of Rosse (born 21 October 1936), married Alison Margaret Cooke-Hurle, daughter of Major John Davey Cooke-Hurle and had issue.
- Hon. Desmond Oliver Martin Parsons (23 December 1938 – 16 July 2010), married Aline Edwina Macdonald, daughter of George Alexander Macdonald and had issue.
Anne Messel, by her first marriage to Ronald Armstrong-Jones, was the mother of Antony Armstrong-Jones, 1st Earl of Snowdon, who in 1960 married The Princess Margaret, sister of Queen Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom.
- Years in Focus - Knottingley in 1979
- Debrett's People of Today — The Earl of Rosse
- Google Groups — PARSONS, Hon (Desmond Oliver) Martin (1938-2010)
|Peerage of Ireland|
|Earl of Rosse
|This biography of an earl in the Peerage of Ireland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|