Lawrenceburg–Lawrence County Airport
|Lawrenceburg–Lawrence County Airport|
|Owner||City of Lawrenceburg|
|Elevation AMSL||936 ft / 285 m|
Lawrenceburg–Lawrence County Airport (FAA LID: 2M2) is a public use airport located three nautical miles (6 km) northeast of the central business district of Lawrenceburg, a city in Lawrence County, Tennessee, United States. It is owned by the City of Lawrenceburg. This airport is included in the National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems for 2011–2015, which categorized it as a general aviation facility.
Facilities and aircraft
Lawrenceburg–Lawrence County Airport covers an area of 131 acres (53 ha) at an elevation of 936 feet (285 m) above mean sea level. It has one runway designated 17/35 with an asphalt surface measuring 5,003 by 100 feet (1,525 x 30 m).
For the 12-month period ending April 30, 2011, the airport had 3,638 general aviation aircraft operations, an average of 303 per month. At that time there were 18 aircraft based at this airport: 89% single-engine and 11% multi-engine.
- FAA Airport Master Record for 2M2 ( PDF). Federal Aviation Administration. Effective November 15, 2012.
"2011–2015 NPIAS Report, Appendix A" (PDF). National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems. Federal Aviation Administration. October 4, 2010. Archived from the original (PDF, 2.03 MB) on September 27, 2012. External link in
- Lawrenceburg-Lawrence County Airport (2M2), official site
- Airport page at City of Lawrenceburg website
- Aerial image as of April 1998 from USGS The National Map
- FAA Terminal Procedures for 2M2, effective October 11, 2018
- Resources for this airport: