Lawrenceburg Township, Dearborn County, Indiana
Location of Lawrenceburg Township in Dearborn County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||24.31 sq mi (63.0 km2)|
|• Land||23.46 sq mi (60.8 km2)|
|• Water||0.85 sq mi (2.2 km2)|
|Elevation||456 ft (139 m)|
|• Density||468.3/sq mi (180.8/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||453546|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 24.31 square miles (63.0 km2), of which 23.46 square miles (60.8 km2) (or 96.50%) is land and 0.85 square miles (2.2 km2) (or 3.50%) is water. Old Channel Lake and Twin Lakes are in this township.
Cities and towns
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains three cemeteries: Greendale, Guard and Miller.
- "Lawrenceburg Township, Dearborn County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-09-24.
- United States Census Bureau cartographic boundary files
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.