From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Clear Creek County and the State of Colorado|
|State||State of Colorado|
|County||Clear Creek County|
|Elevation||8,107 ft (2,471 m)|
|Time zone||MST (UTC-7)|
|• Summer (DST)||MDT (UTC-6)|
|ZIP code||Dumont CO 80436|
|Area code(s)||Both 303 and 720|
|GNIS feature ID||0204705|
Lawson is located at(39.76395,-105.623674).
- Denver-Aurora Metropolitan Statistical Area
- Denver-Aurora-Boulder Combined Statistical Area
- Front Range Urban Corridor
- List of cities and towns in Colorado
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Clear Creek County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 14 June 2015.
- Gannett, Henry (1905). The Origin of Certain Place Names in the United States. U.S. Government Printing Office. p. 183.
- Dawson, John Frank. Place names in Colorado: why 700 communities were so named, 150 of Spanish or Indian origin. Denver, CO: The J. Frank Dawson Publishing Co. p. 32.