Lawson Suburban Development Area (SDA) is an area in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan (Canada). It is a part of the west side community of Saskatoon. It lies (generally) south of the outskirts of the North West Industrial SDA, west of the South Saskatchewan River and the University Heights SDA, north of the Core Neighbourhoods SDA, and east of the North West Industrial SDA.
- Lawson Civic Centre
- Saskatoon Kinsmen / Henk Ruys Soccer Centre – Indoor Facility
- Umea Park Soccer Field
- Umea Vast Park Soccer Field
- Mall at Lawson Heights
Lawson SDA is home to the following schools:
Secondary Schools of Saskatoon
- Rusty Macdonald Branch Library
- Hector Trout Manor
The following routes service the area, all meeting at the bus terminal at The Mall at Lawson Heights.
- 12 River Heights – Stonebridge
- 13 Lawson – Exhibition
- 14 North Industrial – City Centre
- 70 Lawson Heights – Silverspring
- 80 Silverwood Heights – Erindale/Arbor Creek