List of lawsuits involving Donald Trump
(Redirected from Lawsuits against the immigration policy of Donald Trump)Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
President of the United States
- Lawsuits alleging violations of the Foreign Emoluments Clause of the United States Constitution
- Legal challenges to Executive Order 13768, regarding sanctuary cities
- Legal challenges to Executive Order 13769, regarding temporary immigration restrictions
- Legal challenges to Executive Order 13780, a revised order on temporary immigration restrictions
- Lawsuit alleging violations of the Presidential Records Act of 1978, 44 U.S.C. §§ 2201–2207
- Lawsuit alleging violations of the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution
- Lawsuits challenging Presidential Advisory Commission on Election Integrity alleging violations of the Federal Advisory Committee Act
- Lawsuit alleging violations of the Fourteenth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution
- Lawsuits regarding Presidential Memorandum on Military Service by Transgender Individuals by Donald Trump (August 25, 2017)
- Lawsuit alleging violations of the Fifth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution
- Lawsuit alleging violation of 12 U.S.C. § 5491(b)(5)(B), a component of the Dodd–Frank Act of 2010
- Lawsuit brought by Our Children's Trust using the public trust doctrine to address the effects of global warming.
- Valencia, Milton J. (February 8, 2017). "Chelsea, Lawrence challenge Trump on sanctuary cities". Boston Globe. Retrieved April 30, 2018.
- Banerjee, Neela (November 17, 2017). "Appeals Court Takes Up Youth Climate Change Lawsuit Against Trump". InsideClimateNews.org. Retrieved December 26, 2017.
- "Trump Named as a Defendant in Landmark Climate Lawsuit". Scientific American. February 10, 2017. Retrieved December 26, 2017.