|Look up lawyer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A lawyer is a person who is learned in the law.
Lawyer may also refer to:
- Lawyer (name), a masculine given name, and a surname
- Chief Lawyer, a leader of the Nez Perce people in the nineteenth century
- Lawyer, several species of fish, including the burbot and the puddingwife wrasse
- Lawyer Ron, a race horse
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Lawyer Lawyer, a film
- "Philadelphia Lawyer", a Woody Guthrie song
- The Bold Ones: The Lawyers, a US TV drama
- The Lawyer, a magazine
- Jailhouse lawyer, a colloquial term for an inmate in a jail or other prison who, although usually never having practiced law nor having any formal legal training, informally assists other inmates in legal matters relating to their sentence
- Philadelphia lawyer, a term describing either a lawyer who knows the most detailed and minute points of law or is an exceptionally competent lawyer, or "the ultimate in crooked lawyers"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lawyer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.