(Redirected from Lax)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up lax in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
LAX is the airport identifier code for the Los Angeles International Airport.
LAX or Lax may also refer to:
- Los Angeles Union Station, Los Angeles' main train depot, whose Amtrak station code is "LAX"
- The Port of Los Angeles, whose port identifier code is "LAX"
- Lax, Switzerland, a municipality of the canton of Valais
- Lax Lake (disambiguation)
- La Crosse, Wisconsin, a city on the Mississippi River
- Los Angeles Xtreme, a former American football team
- Lacrosse, a sport
- The Latin American Xchange, a professional wrestling stable
Media and entertainment
- LAX (album), the third studio album from rapper The Game
- LAX (TV series), a 2004–05 television series set in Los Angeles International Airport
- "LA X", the two-part sixth season 2010 premiere of the television show Lost
- LAX, a night club at Luxor Las Vegas
- "L.A. International Airport", as song by Susan Gaye
- "LAX", a song by the rapper Xzibit from Weapons of Mass Destruction
- "LAX", a song by Snoop Dogg featuring Ice Cube from Tha Blue Carpet Treatment
- "LAX", a song by Big D and the Kids Table on their album How It Goes
- "LAX", a song by Jake Owen from American Love
- "LAX", a song by Hawk Nelson from Crazy Love
- L.A.X., a disco studio act who released two albums on Prelude Records
Science and linguistics
- Laxative, a concoction that loosens the bowels
- Anneli Cahn Lax (1922-1999), an American mathematician
- Benjamin Lax (1915–2015), an American physicist
- Gaspar Lax (1487-1560), a Spanish mathematician, logician, and philosopher
- Peter Lax (1926-), a Hungarian-American mathematician
- Lax pair, a type of differential equation a pair of matrices that solve a differential equation, named after Peter Lax
- A lax vowel, one that lacks the quality of tenseness
- Laks (disambiguation)
- Lacs (disambiguation)
- Laax, a municipality in the district of Surselva in the Swiss canton of Graubünden
- Gravlax, a Nordic salmon dish
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title LAX.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.