(Redirected from Lax)
|Look up lax in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
LAX is the airport identifier code for the Los Angeles International Airport.
LAX or Lax may also refer to:
- Los Angeles Union Station, Los Angeles' main train depot, whose Amtrak station code is "LAX"
- The Port of Los Angeles, whose port identifier code is "LAX"
- Lax, Switzerland, a municipality of the canton of Valais
- Lax Lake (disambiguation)
- La Crosse, Wisconsin, a city on the Mississippi River
- Los Angeles Xtreme, a former American football team
- Lacrosse, a sport
- The Latin American Xchange, a professional wrestling stable
Media and entertainment
- LAX (album), the third studio album from rapper The Game
- LAX (TV series), a 2004–05 television series set in Los Angeles International Airport
- "LA X", the two-part sixth season 2010 premiere of the television show Lost
- LAX, a night club at Luxor Las Vegas
- "L.A. International Airport", as song by Susan Gaye
- "LAX", a song by the rapper Xzibit from Weapons of Mass Destruction
- "LAX", a song by Snoop Dogg featuring Ice Cube from Tha Blue Carpet Treatment
- "LAX", a song by Big D and the Kids Table on their album How It Goes
- "LAX", a song by Jake Owen from American Love
- "LAX", a song by Hawk Nelson from Crazy Love
- L.A.X., a disco studio act who released two albums on Prelude Records
Science and linguistics
- Laxative, a concoction that loosens the bowels
- Anneli Cahn Lax (1922-1999), an American mathematician
- Benjamin Lax (1915–2015), an American physicist
- Gaspar Lax (1487-1560), a Spanish mathematician, logician, and philosopher
- Peter Lax (1926-), a Hungarian-American mathematician
- Lax pair, a type of differential equation a pair of matrices that solve a differential equation, named after Peter Lax
- A lax vowel, one that lacks the quality of tenseness
- Laks (disambiguation)
- Lacs (disambiguation)
- Laax, a municipality in the district of Surselva in the Swiss canton of Graubünden
- Gravlax, a Nordic salmon dish
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title LAX.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.