Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up lay in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lay may refer to:
- Lay Range, a subrange of mountains in British Columbia, Canada
- Lay, Loire, a French commune
- Lay (river), France
- Lay, Iran, a village in Ardabil Province, Iran
- Lay, Kansas, an unincorporated community in the United States, also known as Sycamore
- Lay (surname)
- Lay Raksmey (born 1989), Cambodian footballer
- Lay Zhang, Chinese singer-songwriter, music producer, actor, and member of the K-pop boy group Exo
- A short ballad or lyrical poem
- A heroic lay, a Germanic work of narrative verse
- A Breton lay
- A lai (poetic form), medieval French lay
- Lay's, a potato-chip brand name and company
- Lay Dam, Alabama
- Lea (unit), obsolete unit of length sometimes spelled "Lay"
- LA-Y, Yoshinobu Launch Complex, in Tanegashima, Japan
- A characteristic of material surface finish
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lay.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.