From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up lay in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lay may refer to:
- Lay Range, a subrange of mountains in British Columbia, Canada
- Lay, Loire, a French commune
- Lay (river), France
- Lay, Iran, a village in Ardabil Province, Iran
- Lay, Kansas, an unincorporated community in the United States, also known as Sycamore
- Lay (surname)
- Lay Raksmey (born 1989), Cambodian footballer
- Lay (singer), a member of the Chinese-South Korean boy band EXO
- An adjective for:
- Lay's, a potato-chip brand name and company
- A short ballad
- Lay Dam, Alabama
- Lea (unit), obsolete unit of length sometimes spelled "Lay"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lay.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.