From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Layla in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
"Layla" is a song by Derek and the Dominos
Layla may also refer to:
- Layla or Leila (name), female given name
- Layla from Layla and Majnun, a famous Persian love story
- Layla (town), a town in Saudi Arabia
- Layla (video game), a side-scrolling action video game released for the Family Computer in 1986
- Layla and Other Assorted Love Songs, the 1970 Derek and the Dominos album on which the song "Layla" appears
- Layla (magazine), First Women's Magazine in Iraq.
- Layla Miller, a Marvel Comics character
- Layla Heartfilia, a character from Fairy Tail
- Layla (Winx Club)
- Layla (singer) − a Slovak soul and R&B singer
- Layla (Habibi song) 1981 Eurovision #7 song Halayla
- Layla El, British professional wrestler, model, actress, dancer, and WWE Diva of Moroccan descent
- MC Layla, an Australian rapper
- Leela (disambiguation)
- Leila (disambiguation)
- Lelia (disambiguation)
- Lila (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Layla.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.